Today, we all know that paintings become an integral aspect of all human beings. It has become an important part of home decoration and people are buying these items to make a distinctive appearance. In the entire market, users can get thousands of paintings as per their comfort, like, and fashion. It means people have the tremendous choice to attract other people to their home/office.
On a serious note, you can go for beautiful pictures of nature, birds, animals, wildlife, scenery, and much more. But, some adorning paintings can stimulate your mood ideally. Many users love to see the culture and traditions of village life. That’s why; artists made different pictures that correlate with village life.
Yes, we are talking about adorning Warli paintings that help to add a traditional and rustic touch to every corner of the space. Because of several shapes, sizes, and designs, such pictures become more attractive and popular, especially in home décor. Let’s start our tutorial and gather more information about these awesome artworks!
Some Important Facts About Warli Wall Paintings!
- It is a type of tribal and traditional art formulated by tribal adivasi who are known as Warlis.
- It was established in Maharashtra which is one of the largest Adivasi tribes situated outside of Mumbai.
- Usually, such artwork is better known as a folk style of picture that can be primarily used for adorning purposes instead of purely aesthetic.
- It is designed by using white pigment formulated from a combination of water and rice paste. Instead of a paintbrush, a bamboo stick was used to give a traditional look.
- This kind of artwork does not accept much of contemporary culture because they have their language, culture, belief, and norms of life. Hence, Warli’s artworks are mainly designed to describe the sense of togetherness.
- This art is revolving around mother nature by delivering lots of importance to wildlife and nature. Honestly, such type of art symbolizes the balance of the entire universe.
- It is mostly used by tribal people to beautify their huts (made of clay). In the same manner, ancient human beings used such type of artwork to stupefy their cave walls.
- Generally, Warli’s artwork mainly uses a bunch of basic geometrical shapes including triangles, circles, squares, and much more. Circle, usually, represents the Moon or Sun (observation of nature). On the other hand, triangles describe the trees or mountains.
- Besides such artworks, village people also paint different activities like playing, performing puja, and dancing. Tarpa is one of the most common and popular dance forms in most of the Warli paintings.
- Lastly, it describes the ancient culture of human beings along with their togetherness.
What to Think While Selecting the Best Warli Painting For Households?
If you are searching to buy a decorative piece of a picture, nothing is better than a realistic form. However, it would be a great decision that comes in distinctive sizes and patterns. But, you have to follow some important steps while selecting these fashionable and traditional arts:
- Decide Measurement – It is very important to determine the perfect size or dimension of the picture. Look, it helps you to pick up the best piece at per available location. For this, you have to determine the size of available space and then go for suitable them/
- Choose Purpose – Make sure to select the motive or purpose to choose these kinds of paintings. It is so important to determine an adorable theme, design, and style for creating a vibrant environment. On the other hand, nature-related pictures are the other best alternatives to connect your dwelling with nature.
- Decides Budget – Don’t forget to consider your budget because it is the only thing that can describe accurate artwork. It is better to select a dark shade if you are choosing bright artwork. Otherwise, light shade is best for a dark design or theme. However, if such items are available in your budget then you can go for any of them.
- Select Adorable Color and Design – As per your choice, you have to decide the design and color that you want to add to the house. In this regard, you have to take care of the theme or interior design of the room where you want to hang these pieces.
How to Shop For Decorative and Traditional Warli Paintings?
It becomes very easy to buy these beautiful artworks for decoration. It is only because of WallMantra which is providing luxurious and hilarious items in a budget-friendly manner. That’s why; human beings have trust and they know the importance of the website. In the meantime, the variety of decorative accessories is spreading widely among the population. And, people want something different and unique to make their dwelling distinctive from the others. If you are one of them then WallMantra is specially designed for you. Here you can get a tremendous collection of paintings like birds, animals, nature-related, religious, abstracts, landscapes, sky, weather, trees, and so on.
In the end, it is important to know that these pictures become the most important and integral part of every household. Yes, paintings indeed have the power to make anyone happy. At WallMantra, you can get a wide variety of decorative appliances. These are, for example, cushions, TV units, sofas, pillow covers, AC comforters, bed sheets, comforters, coverlets, rugs, carpets, etc.