The latest report titled “Polylactic Acid (PLA) Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Polylactic Acid (PLA).
|Product Name||Polylactic Acid (PLA)|
|Process Included||Polylactic Acid Production From Melt-Phase Polymerisation|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Polylactic Acid (PLA) production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Polylactic Acid (PLA) Production Process:
1. Polylactic Acid Production From Melt-Phase Polymerisation: This report provides the cost structure of polylactic acid production by the melt-phase polymerisation method. During the process, dextrose or glucose goes through fermentation to turn it into lactic acid, which is then further oligomerised and depolymerised into lactide (a cyclic dimer of lactic acid). At last, the polymerisation of lactide takes place in order to produce polylactic acid.
Polylactic Acid (PLA), also called polylactide (PLA), is a thermoplastic biopolymer polyester which accounts for the second-highest consumption volume in regard to bioplastics across the globe. The product can be derived using renewable feedstocks, including sugarcane, corn and tapioca. It has various characteristics that are the same as polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS), and polypropylene (PP). It is also biodegradable and has high tensile strength, resistance to heat as well as thermal expansion.
The Polylactic Acid (PLA) market is witnessing growth due to its growing demand from end-user industries like agriculture, packaging, transport, and textile. The plastic is extensively used more than its counter options due to it being low carbon emission-producing which is the preferred choice for end-users. In addition, the rise in demand for flexible packaging is rapidly growing owing to its application for products such as ready-to-eat meals, snacks, and packaged food, among others which are furthering the market’s growth.
Furthermore, it finds application in the automotive sector for manufacturing parts incorporated in interiors and hoods under components that are boosting the industry’s expansion. It is also used in the textile industry to make fabrics that offer a smooth and pleasant finish which also gives excellent durability, moisture, and breathability. Also, it has properties like reducing the carbon footprint owing to its high bio content paired with other benefits like dimensional stability, UV resistance, impact resistance, colourability, and high gloss, which boost the market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Polylactic Acid (PLA) Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Polylactic Acid (PLA) market?
- What are the various processes used for Polylactic Acid (PLA) production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Polylactic Acid (PLA)?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Polylactic Acid (PLA)?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Polylactic Acid (PLA)?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Polylactic Acid (PLA)?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Polylactic Acid (PLA) production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Polylactic Acid (PLA) production?
- What is the time frame for Polylactic Acid (PLA) plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Polylactic Acid (PLA)?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Polyester (FDY) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polyesterfdy
- Polyester (POY) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polyester-poy
- Polyether Polyol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polyether-polyol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA