The twisted tea keg is the ultimate way to drink a unique and flavorful beer that you can enjoy with your friends. Before going any further, it’s important to take the time to learn how to brew this tea keg recipe. Along the way, we’ll also be offering some tips on how to improve your brewing experience and help you create an even better beverage for yourself and your friends to enjoy together!
Get the Right Materials
To make a keg of twisted tea, you’ll need 1/2 pound of loose black tea, 2 quarts of boiling water, 2 cups of sugar, 1 quart of cold water, and 1 gallon of fermented apple cider. You’ll also need a few supplies: a clean 5-gallon plastic bucket with a lid, an airtight container that can hold at least 2 gallons, and a funnel.
Drill Holes in the Washer
1. Start by drilling holes into the washer. You must determine the number and size of the holes based on the size of your keg
.2. Next, attach the tap to the keg.
3. Then, add your desired flavors to the keg.
4. Finally, serve over ice and enjoy!
5. For an extra twist, try adding some fruit or herbs to your tea before serving.
Secure It All Together
Making a twisted tea keg is easy and only requires a few household items. As a bonus, you’ll impress your friends at your next party. Here’s what you’ll need A 3-liter or 5-liter soda bottle with a lid, approximately 6 inches of twine (or heavy-duty string), masking tape, or some other kind of adhesive that will not leave residue on the bottle (such as hot glue). Use the string to tightly wrap the neck of the bottle at the 2-inch mark from where it starts. Now take one end of the string and place it in between the two layers of plastic that make up the bottom part of the bottle.
Cut a Hole in the Beer Can
1. Using a can opener, cut a hole in the top of the beer can. If you don’t have a can opener, you can use a sharp knife to make a small hole in the top of the can.
2. Turn the can upside down and place it over the mouth of the keg.
3. Carefully pour the tea into the keg, filling it to the top of the can.
4. Remove the can and discard it.
Put It All Together
If you’re looking for a summertime party punch that packs a punch, look no further than this tea. This alcoholic iced tea is easy to make and can be tailored to your liking. Here’s how to make a twisted tea keg
Insert Ice and Get Your Drink On!
Adding ice to your tea is essential for making a refreshing and delicious beverage. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a little more? That’s where the twisted tea keg comes in! Follow these steps and you’ll be enjoying a sweet drink in no time flat.
keg of twisted tea
where can I get a keg of twisted tea
can you get twisted tea in a keg
does twisted tea come in a keg
does twisted tea come in kegs