There are many people who are not familiar with the correct device settings when they want to install the network solutions on their Android devices. The process can be a little complicated and different for a few devices. And that is why you do not need to worry at all as here in the tutorial. We are going to tell you about the correct steps and instructions that you need to follow. When you want to install the network solutions POP3 and IMAP Email on your android mobile device.
You need to follow all the instructions that we are presenting in this guide depending on the device that we are mentioning here. We hope that you can easily understand the network solutions email login process that we are giving here.
How to Setup IMAP and POP3 in Network Solutions Domain?
We are going to tell you the process that you require for network solutions webmail login on both Android and iOS devices so that you can use these instructions to complete the process on your device.
ON YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD
If you have an Apple iPhone or iPad with more than iOS 10 operating system then, you can definitely use the instructions that we are presenting here to complete the webmail network solutions login in an easier way.
- Access the Settings on your mobile phone where you need to choose the ‘Mail, Contacts and Calendars’ option. You need to carefully look for the section in the application.
- After that, choose the option to Add a new account on your device. And scroll down in the list of different email services where you need to tap Other.
- Press the ‘Add Mail account’ section where you need to enter important details for the Network Solutions account. Carefully type your name, email address, password, and the description of your account.
- Once you have entered these details, you need to press the Next button which will lead you to a different screen where you need to enter the Incoming and outgoing server settings.
|Incoming Mail Server (IMAP)||Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)|
|Host name: mail.domain.com||Host name: smtp.yourdomain.com|
|Username: the email address of your account||Username: your complete email address|
|Password: the password you have entered while setting up your account||Password: correct password of your account|
Remember that you need to type the domain name of your account when you are typing the host name in the IMAP and the SMTP settings.
- You now need to save all the changes that you have made to your account with the Save button present on your account after the information has been verified however if you received the message ‘Cannot verify server identity’ during webmail network solutions email setup then, you can just proceed in the process without connecting the device with SSL.
This will complete the process and now you can easily use the email on your Apple device however, you need to remember that this process will only work if your device has an iOS update of 10 or more.
Read Also: https://theonlinevoyage.com/why-is-healthy-eating-important-for-men/
ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
Now, you need to follow these steps that we are giving here if you want to setup network solutions email on android without any issues.
- Open the Mail application on your device. And choose the ‘Other’ section to add a new mail account on your device.
- The process will start where you need to enter the email address of your network solutions email address on your device and after this press the NEXT button.
- You need to choose the type of account that you want however, we suggest that you should IMAP as the email type. Carefully write down the password of your network solutions email address that you have entered above.
- You will now see the IMAP Settings on the screen where you need to type the details that we have given here.
|Username||The correct email address of your account|
|Password||Password of the account that you have entered without mistakes|
- Now, press the NEXT button present on the screen where you need to enter the SMTP or the Outgoing server settings in the application.
|Username||The correct email address without any typos|
|Authentication||Enter the unique password of your account|
- Once this is done, after that you will see that the ‘Accounts option’ will be opened on your screen. Choose the settings and type of account that you want without network solutions email issues.
- You need to complete the configuration of your account with the correct account details.
- After this, the authentication process of the Network solutions email will be completed on your Android account.
We hope that this process has been understood by you completely. And you can use these simple instructions to complete the setup of the Network solutions email account on your devices.
Read Also: https://theonlinevoyage.com/top-places-to-visit-in-your-lifetime/